Welcome to Erikfältsgatan 72, Malmö
We are glad to see you trying out our chargers here.
This is a public parking in a residential area close to Hermodsdalsparken. Exit from E6 at junction 14 (Fredriksberg) or interchange 12 (Petersborg). There are 4 charging points 22 kW.
The car park is available to the public around the clock. Pay attention to the parking rules that apply to the place so you do not miss paying any parking fee.
Pay attention to the parking rules that apply to the place so you do not miss paying any parking fee.
If you have questions about our charging solution, please don’t hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer support at
Customer Helpline +46 771 555 100.
HOW TO CHARGE:
- Download the app
- Follow the instructions to register an account.
- Ensure sufficient funds are available for your registered card and that the bank card as authorisation to process payment.
If the red light flashes on the charger please report it immediately to the Customer Helpline +46 771 555 100.
Please allow up to 60 seconds for the charge to begin, to allow for the power management control to function.
- Connect the EV connector to the car.
- Lift the socket cover and connect the EV plug to the EV socket.
- If RFID is activated, briefly hold the RFID card in front of the RFID reader to initiate charging.
The ring will turn green when charging is finished.
- Disconnect the EV connector from the car
- Disconnect the EV plug from the EV socket.
- If RFID was used to initiate the charge, hold the RFID card to the RFID reader.
Call our helpline: +46 771 555 100
If, for whatever reason, the QR codes aren’t working as they should. Please go onto the app and type in the relevant code below corresponding to your charger number.