Charge with Wattif EV at St James House
Welcome to St James’ House, Telford, from the Serviced Office Company.
This newly opened Business Centre in Telford is just a short distance away from the M54, M6 and A442, making it the perfect location to hold your company meetings or have an office based in the Midlands.
Please note that chargers are only available during Reception open hours – Mon to Fri, 9 to 5pm. You will need to vacate the parking space unless by prior arrangement, by 5pm. You need to pre-book the charger before arriving to avoid disappointment. Please call reception for bookings 01952 445566
There is a parking fee applicable for anyone using the chargers who isn’t either a tenant or a pre-registered visitor of a tenant. Up to 4 hours will cost £5 and between 4 hours and 8 hours will cost £10. This is payable via reception – please call 01952 445566
For more information regarding the location, please go to https://www.servicedofficecompany.co.uk/locations/st-james-house/
For first time users, please download the Wattif EV UK app via your app store:
HOW TO CHARGE:
- Download the app
- Follow the instructions to register an account.
- Connect the EV connector to the car.
- Scan the QR code on the charger or enter the ID manually
- Select ‘Start Charging’ in the app.
- The charger will flash blue to show the car is charging, then go out (for energy saving purposes).
- If RFID is activated, briefly hold the RFID card in front of the RFID reader to initiate charging.
- The ring will turn green when charging is finished. Alternatively, you can stop the charging by using one of the following methods:
- Select ‘End Charging Session’ in the app.
- Unplug the charging cable from the vehicle.
- If RFID was used to initiate the charge, hold the RFID card to the RFID reader.
- Once finished, unplug the vehicle from the charger.
If the red light flashes on the charger, please report it immediately to the Customer Helpline on +441975968032, or email us on HelpUK@wattifev.com
If, for whatever reason, the QR codes aren’t working as they should. Please go onto the app and type in the relevant code below corresponding to your charger number.
Feedback? If you’d like to provide us with some feedback, please go to https://forms.office.com/e/xqaTA9iCHZ to complete a 2 minute survey.
The ring will flash blue when your vehicle starts to charge.
It will turn green when charging is finished.
If the red light flashes on the charger, please report it immediately to the Customer Helpline on +441975968032
LOCATION SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
The chargers at this location can charge up to 22kW.
You will need to download the Wattif EV UK app to be able to charge.
If you are a visitor to the site, please contact reception on 01952445566
For FAQs, please go to the FAQ section on the Wattif EV UK app.
Type 2 charging stations normally don’t have a cable so you will need to use your own.
Prices are available on the Wattif EV UK app and may change without notice.
If you want to change your personal details, log into the app, click on the menu and select your name at the top of the list. Select ‘Edit’, update your details and click on ‘Save Changes’.
Receipts are available via the Charging History section on the app and download from there.
For all queries other than charging at the charge point, please email helpUK@wattifev.com. The customer service call centre cannot help with queries other than those relating to the charger itself or resetting account passwords.