Charge with Wattif EV at The Motorist
Welcome to The Motorist.
Based in Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds, The Motorist is a unique venue where like-minded people gather to appreciate great cars, enjoy good food and take part in regular meets and activities.
With an onsite Garage & Bodyshop, Restaurant and meeting spaces, The Motorist is a destination not to be missed. For event information, please check the website: https://www.themotorist.com/whats-on
No access to the site outside the advertised opening hours. No restrictions to parking time.
For first time users, please download the Wattif EV UK app via your app store:
HOW TO CHARGE:
- Download the app
- Follow the instructions to register an account.
- Connect the EV charging cable to the charger and then, the EV
- Scan the QR code on the charger
- Select ‘Start Charging’ in the app.
- The charger will illuminate blue to show the car is charging.
- If RFID is activated, briefly hold the RFID card in front of the RFID reader to initiate charging.
- The ring will turn green when charging is finished. Alternatively, you can stop the charging by using one of the following methods:
- Select ‘Stop Charging’ in the app.
- Unplug the charging cable from the vehicle.
- If RFID was used to initiate the charge, hold the RFID card to the RFID reader.
- Once finished, unplug from the vehicle first to allow for the cable lock to release from the charger.
If the red light flashes on the charger, please report it immediately to the Customer Helpline on +441975968032, or email us on HelpUK@wattifev.com
If, for whatever reason, the QR codes aren’t working as they should. Please go onto the app and type in the relevant code below corresponding to your charger number.
Feedback? If you’d like to give us some feedback about your experience, please complete this short 2 minute survey: https://forms.office.com/e/LBAbptSsBQ
The ring will flash blue when your vehicle starts to charge.
It will turn green when charging is finished.
If the red light flashes on the charger, please report it immediately to the Customer Helpline on +441975968032
LOCATION SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
The chargers at this location can charge up to 22kW.
You will need to download the Wattif EV UK app to be able to charge.
If you are a visitor to the site, please contact reception on 01977 233200
For FAQs, please go to the FAQ section on the Wattif EV UK app.
Type 2 charging stations normally don’t have a cable so you will need to use your own.
Prices are available on the Wattif EV UK app and may change without notice.
If you want to change your personal details, log into the app, click on the menu and select your name at the top of the list. Select ‘Edit’, update your details and click on ‘Save Changes’.
Receipts are available via the Charging History section on the app and download from there.
For all queries other than charging at the charge point, please email helpUK@wattifev.com. The customer service call centre cannot help with queries other than those relating to the charger itself or resetting account passwords.