– With our solution, owners of car parks don´t have to finance and build out the charging infrastructure themselves. In addition, they get added value of their car parks, says Robert Svendsen, CEO of Wattif EV.
- Wattif EV was established in 2021 with one purpose: enabling destination charging. EV owners should not have to park to charge, but instead charge their EVs wherever they park.
- Recently, the company raised NOK 40M in private placements. Fredensborg, Makrella Holding and Link Energy Transition Fund are amongst some of the new investors. The company is currently priced at NOK 165M.
- It is expected that the European car fleet will be dominated by EVs. Lack of charging infrastructure is preventing the speed of this transition; there are still too few charging points in Norway, and even fewer in Europe.
- Wattif EV has secured access to 1.1 million parking spaces across Europe. 20 000 Wattif chargers will be rolled out in 2022.