Welcome to Wattif @ Porfyrvägen 7, Jönköping
We are glad to see you trying out our chargers here.
Wattif EV is an end-to-end provider and a key enabler in the global shift to EV mobility.
From businesses to local authorities and land owners, Wattiff EV has an EV charging solution to suit all your needs.
If you have questions about our charging solution, please don’t hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer support at
+46 771 555 100
HOW TO CHARGE:
- Download the app
- Scan the QR code on the socket cover
If the red light flashes on the charger please report it immediately to the Customer Helpline +46 771 555 100.
Please allow up to 60 seconds for the charge to begin, to allow for the power management control to function.
Pay attention to the parking rules that apply to the place so you do not miss paying any parking fee.
- Connect the EV connector to the car.
- Lift the socket cover and connect the EV plug to the EV socket.
- If RFID is activated, briefly hold the RFID card in front of the RFID reader to initiate charging.
The ring will turn green when charging is finished.
- Disconnect the EV connector from the car
- Disconnect the EV plug from the EV socket.
- If RFID was used to initiate the charge, hold the RFID card to the RFID reader.
Call our helpline: +46 771 555 100
If, for whatever reason, the QR codes aren’t working as they should. Please go onto the app and type in the relevant code below corresponding to your charger number.